Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tactical Vehicles

I know I have plenty of pictures of vehicles but recently I found a couple cool ones so I thought you could use some more. We use the word tactical when we mean something you can fight in or is equipped to work in a dangerous area. The term tactical may not be the right word for all of these vehicles.

This is my friend Kevan. He is my dad's favorite Marine. He is standing on a large vehicle which carries water and sprays the ground. Its name escapes me. It is used in earthmoving and construction, to water the ground to help compact it and prep it to build something on top of it. I would call this semi-tactical. It is correctly painted though the bulletproof glass is no longer attached.
These are Danish the left says Rambo, the middle chuck and the right John (as in John Rambo). We get a kick out of these every time we see them. They look tactical but something about American movie stars that make it seem less than safe.

Chief and HM1 Del. I don't know about this British vehicle. Looks great to go off roading and maybe hunting. I don't want to be in it when someone starts shooting though.

As close to any action as I will ever get.


Chief in the other British vehicle. Similar to the first but this one I would love to own much more. Kind of reminds me of something out of a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment