Friday, December 18, 2009

Kabul Continued

So it turns out I had more time today than expected so I blogged twice. In your face!

This picture is actually from Bastion but I thought it was hilarious. I would never use the word fresh when talking about treated water that is not healthy to drink. Maybe I am alone in my humor.
This is a picture looking out the back of a C-130 with Marines and cargo inside. Kinda cool. It was actually a pretty easy ride.
Me and our travelling gang.
The main street of Kabul. I know the picture is not great, but you can get an idea how dirty and slummy it is. (Is slummy a word?) The people live is squalor and the children play in filth. It is truly sad. Many "shops" like this line the road we travelled on.
A ray of light after that sad sight-a French vehicle. We all want to drive it. I doubt we will have the chance.






No comments:

Post a Comment