Friday, November 27, 2009

So, in honor of black Friday I took these pictures at our bazaar (misspelled? It is funny because there are only three tents where guys try to charge me 25 dollars for fake Oakley's or some very poorly made wood carving. You can talk them down but when you are just selling junk, what's the point?)
Hooka's anyone?
I think my hat is a desert fox. Growl. I might need a rabies shot.

This is a sweet Gurkha vehicle. Dangerous as it has an open cabin and all will likely die if they hit an IED. Not a comforting thought but the Brits do things a little differently. If this were your offroading vehicle however, watch out. I would totally buy this. Also note the Ma Deuce (50 Cal.) on top and I think a 240 at the front.

We diagnosed this as shingles. If treated in the first 72 hours likely will not have chronic pain related with illness. If you don't treat in 72 hours you are more likely to have worse sequelae. He is doing great, as he was treated early. That is your medical tip of the day-brought to you by Valtrex, not only for genital herpes but for herpes Zoster (shingles) as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment