Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

O.K. so the gift from my parents finally made it on the blog. Awesome.


Note the Cholula and the dried fruit. Just like they were probably eating in the garden of Eden.

Here is the championship team of the Camp Bastion Turkey Bowl. The MVP is holding the trophy. Note the ground and how rocky, slippery it is. I have the torn up hands to prove it too. However, no amount of pain can compensate for how great it was to beat the other Marines. Note the handsome looking sailor at the far left.


A.J. and Tony enjoying the thanksgiving festivities.

Me and Doc holding up our favorite parts. Him the pie, me the canned cranberry sauce. The food was cafeteria-ish. Not like I wanted, yet still good giving the conditions we find ourselves in. I am just glad we can still celebrate Thanksgiving. I love you all and hope you are having an equally happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment