Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This is an unknown growth. It could be a pyogenic granuloma or maybe even a wart. I took the picture and have sent him to the hospital for removal. We are waiting the results. Cool huh?
Me with one of our mastersergeants and a young British soldier. He was going home in a couple days and came by to hang out, see how the Americans lived and see if we would barter with him. He was a cool kid and are glad to see him go home safely. This is my Marine face. When Marine officers have to take an official photo they always put this look on their face of silent rage. Like I am going to kill you if you look at ME funny. It is part of the Schtick and I am just practicing.


My friend Chris just returnig from an outlying area. Note that he is covered with dust and dirt from head to toe. I thought it poignant and a good representation of life outside the wire. Note I am not allowed outside the wire to the joy of my wife and family.






So, this is a picture of the bunkers we are supposed to run under if we are attacked. We have yet to be and the people we replaced were never attacked either. However, it is nice to know we have a safe place to garrisson if we ever came under fire. Beautiful huh, grey and brown just like everything else.







No comments:

Post a Comment