Sunday, October 25, 2009

So, we just want to say thanks to the Girl Scouts of Pass Christian Mississippi for the wonderful box of girl scout cookies. We loved them. We didn't expect to get girl scout cookies this year but we sure did. Thanks.



Next I recently bought a Queens Own Gurkha Logistics Regiment tee shirt. Awesome huh. I love it. I had been after one for a while and getting it was a real accomplishment. Today I was able to get my hands on a Gurkha Knife. Even more awesome! See link for information. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurkha Basically they are these tough Nepalese soldiers who fight for the British. Meeting all sorts of seriously interesting people here in the barren wasteland known as Afghanistan.

1 comment:

  1. at least you're getting some good souvenirs while over there :)

    ReplyDelete