Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gifts from Sweeden

This is a formal proclaimation of gratitude to the Koch Family, Ryan and Laura. I received two boxes yesterday, filled with sweet confections from Scandinavia. They are currently living in Sweeden and were kind enough to send me some morale boosters. The Marines call this stuff fat pills but they eat it anyway. I call it delicious. Here are some of the treats below. I am especially looking forward to the chili flavored dark chocolate and the Citrus cookies.


The chocolate is thick and plentiful in these boxes.


And by the way, I enjoyed the Bilar. It reminded me of something I had eaten before. I don't remember when or where but it was good. Thanks for everything.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Thanks for posting pics--it was good to be able to show the kids the pictures of the boxes actually getting to someone after they'd helped pack them up. Take care!

    ReplyDelete