Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gratitude and Apology

Let me start off by saying thank you to Mrs. Kawa's class for the wonderful Valentine's box. I loved the candy (obviously) and the valentines. All those artistic and creative, handmade valentines were a great pick me up that everyone here loved. I really appreciated receiving a package from a class who don't even know me, from thousands of miles away. I hope you kids continue to keep that same spirit of giving throughout your lives, it will serve you well. Thanks for all you do and a late Happy Valentines day to you all!

The incredible valentines and a picture of the class!
O.K. so I am sorry it has been so long since I blogged. I had IT problems and then got complacent. Below is the Hind. I have had pictures of it before, but not so close. This is over on the ANA base.

Me our interpreter and one of my corpsman. Just posing with the great Russian helo.

A few weeks ago I went down to a place called Dwyer to help set up an ANA camp for them to move in. Why is a Dr. doing this? Good question but it was a fun trip and I enjoyed mixing it up. This room is where we stayed. The focal point of the picture is the metal stove we used to burn wood. This was the only heater we had down there. Pretty fun. Pictured are two of my Marines and our interpreter.

So, I am sorry for the delay and hopefully will have more to show you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment